Monday, September 9, 2013

I Love You's From God

Yesterday morning as I was walking- I noticed someone working in their yard. Today as I walked - I was admiring the same yard's landscape. I took the time to notice a barrel in one of the flower beds that I had never noticed before. And all the different beautiful plants. As my eyes wandered around the yard- I noticed the figurine of a squirrel standing on it's hind legs. As I continued to admire the it the squirrel moved! And then I noticed a much smaller squirrel behind her. As Momma took a leap or two- baby would hop, hop behind Momma. What ever Momma did - baby was close behind. What a precious site it was to enjoy Momma and baby as they moved across the beautiful landscape. Just another "I love you" from God. And I love "I love you" 's from God!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, would you be interested in being a Guest poster on my blog, and sum up how you are doing your Bible Marking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check this out, bet youll post it ;)
    http://thesimplelife2017.blogspot.com/2013/09/im-from-texas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee - I will be sending you an e-mail about this. Lisa :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been one of the most adorable things possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking