Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Back!

Well I am back to my normal schedule. The schedule that I enjoy much more than the super early hours I was having to be up. During the last 3 - 4 weeks I have no had the chance to keep up with every one's blogs like I would have liked to. I am hoping to be able to get back to being able to somewhat keep up with them again. We will see.

I am so glad to be back to my schedule. I had built up a list of things that I needed/wanted to do - that I had to put off because I did not have time or energy.

One of the best things about getting back to my schedule is that I am able to spend my quiet time- not very long after I wake up. I have to feed cats or the will harass me. lol And if it is light - I usually feed and let my chickens out. I drink my water with lemon and then it is usually my quiet time. I love this time of day. It is such a blessing to be able to spend time in God's word. I think it is important to spend time in God's word every day. This is a very important thing for us to be able to develop a closer relationship with Jesus. By beholding - we become changed. And what better to be changed into but into the image of Jesus!
**********************************************************

One of the things that I wanted to do was make bread - so yesterday - I was able to make up 2 loaves of bread. It felt so good to knead the bread. And it as wonderful to smell it as it cooked. And of course, it was fantastic as I enjoyed a couple of slices for supper and then a couple of slices again for breakfast. I love home made bread!! I got a new slow cooker cookbook today - I will be checking it out and then I will be sharing it with you all. I think it will be an asset to my collection of cookbooks. What I love so far about it is that it gives all sorts of important information about using slow cookers. Plus the recipes give a smaller or larger recipe - so you get to chose what size you would like to make. I will share more - by next week - if not sooner.


I do hope that you all are doing well. :O)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same crock pot cook book, I am almost positive it is the same one. I love it! Haven't tried all the recipes yet, but have enjoyed the ones I have tried. I have even tried baking bread in the crock pot like it says you can do--turned out great! :) I really love being able to fix the food and then not have to watch it closely stirring or hovering over it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories