Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Way Before the Crack of Dawn....

Good Morning~ Well one of the things that I have been worried about came true. My MIL had a surgery on Friday - well they let her go home that evening. Well she ended up over doing it so this morning - actually right now they are doing another surgery - this time more invasive. So what had I been worried about? Having to go in at 4am to make the breakfast stuff. I met her at the store at about 4am and she talked me through the first half of the routine in the morning and showed me a few things. Then I finished up on my own- since she left at about 5am. It looks as if I will be doing this at least through the rest of this week.
I am tired. I did not sleep good last night - I guess I was worried about if I would wake up on time and then the whole -she has been doing the stuff for like 19 years and this would be my first time to do it and I did not know how good I could do - especially with the pro standing right there watching me. I was happy with how things turned out. Better than I expected.
I am home for a bit - to get my shower and cleaned up. Then I have an appointment to get my haircut- that will be nice. Then I have to get to the store cause I will have to also help with the grill today and do bookwork.
Tomorrow my day will start at about 3:30am again- with making breakfast, helping with the grill, bookwork, and then doing my normal job of making cookies.
I am sure hoping that I sleep better tonight than I did last night. I hope everyone is doing good. I do have a couple of post that I would like to do so hopefully I will have a bit of time to work on them to get them posted. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your plate is very full. I hope things get better soon,and your mil is feeling better real soon, I made some cookies today,they look good,take care blessings Jane

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision