Sunday, January 22, 2012

Of Excellent Movies...

On Tuesday, amid my super busy schedule, I had the opportunity to stop by Wal-Mart. I was thrilled because it was the very day that the new movie "Courageous" came out on DVD. Well since I have been so busy - did not get a chance to actually watch it for the first time till last night. Wow! What a blessing it was to watch! I absolutely love movies that uphold God's standards! There are way too many people trying to water down the truth- or simply ignore the truth - so it is so refreshing to see God's standards upheld. Anyway - if you have not seen this movie -or any of the other three movies that they have made: Flywheel, Facing the Giants, or Fireproof - it would be well worth your time to watch them. They have all blessed me in a special way and I hope they do the same for you. :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)