Monday, January 30, 2012

One-fifth of the Way Done!

This week-end, I finished reading my current book - "Patriarchs and Prophets"


So as you can see from photo- I am 1/5th the way done with this great series of books. I know I have told you all several times already how very blessed I have been by this book - and I can not stress enough how much of a blessing it has been to me to read these books.


I have also already started reading "Prophet and Kings" and I am sure that I will continue to be blessed.


But before I move on to the next book in the "Conflict of the Ages" series - I have a quote that I would like to share with you:


"No stronger evidence can be given of Satan's delusive power than that many who are thus led by him deceive themselves with the belief that they are in the service of God." PP 635


"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." 1 Peter 5:8


This week-end I also finished another project and I will be posting about it - probably tomorrow.


Hope everyone has a great day! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision