Sunday, January 8, 2012

Prayer Request

Ok - I am a bit discouraged this evening and I wanted to pop in here for a bit and ask for prayers. I can only share a couple of the things. First of all I am feeling bad because my son is discouraged. He has not found another job yet and this is just a tough time to find a job. I really feel that the reason he has not found a job yet is because he is needed to help out at my MIL's store while she is out. It would be VERY hard to be running the store without him. So I feel that God has waited on another job for him on purpose. And once my MIL is able to come back - that is when I think he will find a job. But my son is discouraged because he is having to scrap money together to be able to pay his vehicle payment and does not have extra money and he has a few things he would like to get. Life is tough and it is really hard to handle - especially when you do not realize that God will take care of you. This is something I am learning now- and it is a hard lesson to learn because there seems to be so many times of having to learn this lesson.
Another thing that I am discouraged about is that tomorrow will start up my super early mornings again. I have to be at work by 4am - since I have a lot to do and I have to have the kolaches ready to go into the proofer by 5am. So what I am discourage about is that this week I will have to do it 5 times. Oh and to top that off the next two mornings it will more than likely be raining on my way to work and so it will be dark and raining and as they are talking -it will be raining hard. We have a few spots that flood on the roads between here and there and at night when it rains hard - it is hard to see and you have to drive slow. Anyway - i know it sounds like a lot of whining to some of you I am sure but I guess it is a combination of all the things going on right now that is really stressing me out. There is a lot of things at work that I am responsible for that I am not usually responsible for and so it is just challenging. Oh - so we are also really low on our hamburger patties so tomorrow we have to come up with an order and call it in and see if someone can come by their business to pick up at least one box of meat so that we don't run out. And the person that usually picks the stuff up when it is needed had a surgery on Friday too. So we are down 2 people and so much to do. I am sure it will all work out but it just really stresses me. Anyway I would really appreciate prayers- not only for me but for my son and for my MIL that she will continue to heal. Thanks so much! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Prayers ascending~trust in God~He will take care of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--it's so difficult when everything seems to happen at once! I'll be praying for you! Courage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you Lisa! I know only too well the dark road you have to travel on--it IS very dark!!! And the early start to your day is very early. Hugs from me to you--Jesus can help you through this.

    Will also keep a new job in prayers. It is so hard when we see our children discouraged about something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the prayers - I really did feel them. It was not hardly raining at all when I went to work and things basically went smoothly _ I made one blunder but it's Monday - so I just took a deep breath and will do better tomorrow.
    Thanks~ Lisa :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)