Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sabbath Praise

This was scheduled to post at about 8am - and for some reason it did not. I am just now figuring that out so I am going to see if I can post it now - even though the Sabbath is officially over but - the song is great and I would like any of you that have not had a chance to hear it to be able to.

This month I will be posting the songs that are like my theme songs for this year. They will be reruns but they are very important songs with great messages. Please take the time to listen:


If you have never heard this song - Please take the 5 minutes to listen to it. You will be blessed. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking