Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Long Day and Praying For You..

It has been the longest day. I am very tired. I just got home a little after 6pm. I left for work at 3:50am. And came home from 8:45am- 10:30am - and then had been outof the house till after 6pm. That is hard on this girl who really loves to be home. This having to be at work at 4am - will probably go on for at least one more week from now- maybe more. Let me tell you - I am looking forward to the week-end. Thankful for the week-ends.

By the way - I would like to let you all know that I appreciate you all praying for me earlier in the week when I requested prayers. Prayers are always appreciated. I really think that is something that we need to be doing more of - praying- lifting each other up in prayer. So I would like to let you all know if there is anything that I could pray for you about - just let me know. There are some of you that I do my best to keep you and your families in my prayers. Just know that if you read my blog- I will be praying for you - I may not know who you are but God does and He knows your needs.

Ok - I really would like to do a few things before I will happily go to bed early. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity