Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday - Thank Goodness It's Friday!!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.Isaiah 40:31

This a verse that I am claiming today. I just wish that I understood how I am to "wait upon the Lord"? The last week and a half I have been pushed outside of my comfort zone much more that I really like. Trying to figure out some problems -and I only see half of the picture. It is hard to step in and do other peoples jobs when they have not really allowed you to know much about what they do. So it is like walking in the dark - quick - I need some light.

Ok - I am off to work again. I am SO glad that it is getting close to the week-end. Oh and my MIL is having another proceedure done toay so I will find out later this afternoon what is going on - and at least have an idea of about how much longer I will be playing this role.

I hope you all are doing good. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision