Thursday, January 5, 2012

In The Kitchen






Sunflower Seed Roast
from the "Cooking By The Book" Cookbook - shown above.



1 C. ground walnuts
1/2 C. bread crumbs
1/2 C. grated potato
1 C. Milk
3 T. grated onion
1/2 C. ground sunflower seeds
1 T. oil
1 t. salt

Combine all ingredients. Mix ell. Pour into casserole(I used an 8x8 glass dish) Cover and let stand for 1/2 hour. Bake at 350* for 1 hour. Serves 6




I tried this recipe earlier this week and I really like it and wanted to share with you all. Actually this cookbook has a lot of great recipes in it. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am going to have to try this one! I have a recipe I found recently that I think you will like--I will try and get it up on my blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a recipe similar to this and everyone always LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got that book as well, thanks for the heads up... I'm always leery of trying new recipes, but I love cookbooks! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories