Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Busy Here and Busy There

Yesterday was a full day at home. I love days like that. I was finally able to get the fish tank cleaned. I was also able to get my carpets cleaned - and when you have a light blue carpet(here when we moved in) you have to clean them 0r they get in pretty bad shape. I was able to get a few other odds and ends done - things that I had wanted to get done for a while - but with the holiday and working-I had ended up having to put those things off. I also ended up mowing 3/4th of our yard. I got the front yard all mowed - yay! And then started on the back yard and ran out of gas. And I would run out of sunlight before we got get to the gas station to buy more. So I will have to finish that up today. It was weird to me to be mowing - the end of November - in about 53 degree weather.
Today I have a lot of errands so will be gone at least part of the day. But it will feel good to get all those things done as well.
I hope you all are having a good week. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)