Friday, November 18, 2011

A Long, Hard Week

Hello everyone. Well this has been a long hard week for me. My husband has had to go in at 1:30am - two days in a row. And when he has to leave that early - it breaks up my night and I am even more tired in the morning. My son ended up getting sick which meant that I had extra responsibility at work- when my load was already very heavy. I really don't want to bore you with all my complaining- trust me there is so much more I could share, but I won't. What I will do is say that I am still a work in progress. Just when I think that I have improved in different areas of my life- then another test comes along and bam - I fall on my face- again. I am so very thankful for God's mercy and grace.

So this evening - as I think back over the week and especially this hard day- I will first ask God to forgive my short comings. Then I will ask God to guide me and direct me in the way He wants me to go. Today may have been a failure, but maybe just maybe I will pass the next test. Until then - I will go back to the owner's manual - my Bible and spend some much needed time with my Heavenly Father.

I hope you all have a great week-end. I am so very thankful that Sabbath is here- I am so very tired and worn out. :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories