Thursday, November 3, 2011

This and That

Wednesday the temperatures got up to about 80 degrees. Then by late afternoon a cold front started to blow into the area. And it seemed as if it went from 80 down to about 60 in about an hour or so. I really enjoyed the nice cool breeze as I worked on weed eating a pretty good sized area in my back yard. And I was glad to have that job done and be able to enjoy looking at how nice the back yard looks now.

Look at what our temperatures for the next week look like:
This is the kind of weather that I really enjoy. I love to be able to regulate the temps in the house by opening or closing windows. And not have to use very much energy for AC or Heat. This morning I had to run the Heat for a bit cause it was a bit chilly in our house. And we will probably have to run it a bit tonight as well. But it is so nice to have fresh air blowing through the house when it is cool. Summers here are long and the house gets stuffy- so once this weather gets here - we really enjoy it.

I am making Chicken and Dumplings for my family for supper. Then I need to make up a menu and a grocery list. Things just work so much better when I have a list of things that I would like to make and make sure I have all the ingredients for said list. Tomorrow I have to work because my son that has been working at the store since he lost his job - will have a meeting with HR tomorrow. Please keep this in your prayers - please pray that God will open the doors needed for my son to be able to get his job back. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories