Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Dangerous Place to Be....

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how when we are young - we think we have it all figured out. And then after we age some - we figure out that we really did not know everything.

Well it seems to me that sometimes even after we have grown up, we sometimes get to that same point again - thinking that we have everything figured out and that is when we find ourselves in a dangerous situation.

It is when we think we have everything figured out, that we no longer feel that we need God. And I don't know about you, but I would much rather not have everything figured out and have God. So no matter if you are young or old - we will all struggle with the idea of thinking we know everything - but d0 we? Usually not.

The Bible is packed full of so many different things to learn. We could spend our whole lives reading the Bible and studying it and still be learning new things.

Why not spend some time reading your Bible. Be sure and ask the Holy Spirit to guide and direct you as you study the Bible and see what treasure you will find. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories