Thursday, August 20, 2020

Sometimes Procrastination Is A Real Blessing

Over the last several months I have been working in my sun room to make it a more efficient area. I was tired of all the wasted space. We cleaned up a metal shelving unit that was just rusting in the yard - and we painted it and put in into a corner. We had to move a few things around. And in the process I pulled an old sewing machine cabinet out from one corner. I pulled it into the center of the room. It had been where it was more for a place for the cats to lay on. But when I moved a book case over for the kids books I had to move the cabinet out of the way, I had every intention of getting rid of the cabinet. And the only reason I hadn't gotten rid of it a week or so later is because I had not been able to get anyone to help me move it. 


Then I began my Dry/Oven Canning adventure and as I worked out in the sun room, I discovered that I did NOT want to get rid of the sewing cabinet any more. I really enjoyed having the work space to set things on and use and I moved things around. And I realized that yes- it may be out away from the wall a bit but I did not care. There is NO reason to have a big empty space in the middle of the room. In order to make this room a more workable area- it was much better to have the cabinet there. Now I will store things in the drawers to make the space even more efficient. 

So even though the boxes of filled up canning jars is quite heavy, it was great to have this workspace nearby to use while I worked in the sun room. So you see the procrastination of others helped me to retain something that has been such a blessing to me every since! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity