Friday, August 28, 2020

Act of Worship

 "Singing, as a part of religious service, is as much an act of worship as is prayer. The heart must feel the spirit of the song to give it right expression."

Personally speaking, I appreciate the song service at church now more than I ever have. It wasn't pleasant not being able to go to church for the 11 weeks, but now when I go, I totally appreciate every aspect of it! Just driving up the driveway to church is a blessing, because now I know how much I appreciate the freedom to do so! Praise the Lord for the freedom to worship the Lord with other believers! 💗😊🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity