Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A Special Blessing, How?

"Blessed is he that read it, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." Rev. 1:3

Did you realize there is a threefold blessing in the very first chapter of Revelations?
1. He that readeth
2. They that hear
3. And keep those things which are written therein

How to keep the words of this prophecy:
1. Abide by the principles of the book.
2. Study its prophecies and wait for them.
3 Learn its promises, and lean on them.

As you can tell I am going through a study of the book of Revelations in prayer meeting. And sometime during the last year I had been blessed to find the book -Revelations Verse by Verse by Henry Feyerbend This book has been helpful as has several other great books that share information on each verse. Revelations can be an intimidating book to read. It can be challenging to understand, but if we will ask the Holy Spirit to help us understand - He will help us. And I promise each time you study it - you will find new gems. I have been blessed with several new insights so far and we are only on Chapter 5. I can't wait to see what else I learn. Tonight is another Prayer Meeting. I am looking forward to it! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity