Monday, August 3, 2020

Don't Be a Stumbling Block

"Jesus responded by saying, every disciple who understands what God's kingdom is all about is like a wise homeowner who blends treasured antiques with new items of great value. In the same way my disciples know how to give new value to old truths." Matthew 13:52 (Clear Word Bible )

Perfect verse to go along with something I learned this weekend. My pastor talked about Rev. 3:16 where God says "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth."

Why does God feel so strongly about those who are lukewarm?
Because often times they actually act as roadblocks or stumbling blocks to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity