Sunday, August 16, 2020

My Best Deal


So today I will share my best deal. It is actually something that I found more than 6 months ago. I can't remember exactly when I found these canning stickers for sure it could have been a year and a half ago. Not really sure. All I know is that after I had worked quite a bit in my kitchen doing some dry canning - and actually got all my jars labeled - I was looking for something else and ran across these. And since I really enjoy sharing my best deals, I thought I would share this. It is sad that I have not had much of an opportunity get out and look for deals.

When I run across things like this- it makes me happy. It reminds me that God is looking out after me and He is blessing me in areas before I even realize that it is a need. When I bought these I really did not have any intentions of doing much canning other than maybe some jam now and again. Now I have learned how to Dry/ Oven Can and loving it. There will be a post later in the week about it hopefully. 

There will also be a post coming up about something else that I learned that was able to improve something that I have toyed with in the past, but with this new information I am happier with the results. But that, too, is for another post. Today I just want to share with you these awesome Pioneer Woman Canning stickers. 6 sheets of 12 stickers! 2 different sizes. All for only 75 cents! 
What a great deal!! :O) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity