Sunday, August 23, 2020

My Best Deal

Well I got this best deal about 3 weeks ago. The thrift store that I was volunteering at decided to have a garage sale outside on Sundays - 2 weeks in a row. And I was able to find a few neat things. 
This skirt was one of the things I got. I can't wait to find a great black top to wear with it. 
 This skirt only cost me $ 1.00!
 What a deal!! 

I am sorry if I had already posted about this skirt - best deals have been hard to come lately as I have not been going thrift stores - with all the restrictions - I would rather not shop then jump through their hoops. Continuing to pray that more of our freedoms will be released to us. 

*************************************************************************

For the first time I have a list of posts that I will be sharing this week: 

  • Important Information before you start dry/oven canning 
  • Plastic Ball? 
  • Freshly Baked 
  • True Object of Education
  • Act of Worship 
Be sure to check back by every day to catch each post! May God bless you! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity