Thursday, August 6, 2020

But Wait, There's More

I can't take credit for this great image, it was something floating around Facebook. 


Verses 5 and 6 have been favorites of mine for many years, but don't stop reading there - continue on we have a beautiful promise that is given in verse 8 if we will just follow the directions of verse 5,6, and 7 

"It will be healing to your flesh 
and refreshment to your bones."

This is what this verse says in the NET Bible: 

"This will bring healing to your body, 
and refreshment to your inner self." 

I don't know about you, but during these uncertain times- I need refreshment for my inner self and healing for my body- I am sure that the stress of all of this mess is not good for my health. And I need to continuously remind myself to Trust in God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories