Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Freshly Baked

Last week I spent some time in the kitchen baking bread. A friend of mine bought and gave me some yeast and when I offered to pay her she said some fresh bread would be great! So since when I see her - I also see a couple of other ladies - I needed to make up at least 4 loaves of bread- one for her, one for me and one for each of the other ladies. 
 This means I will more than likely be making more bread soon. Normally I make up several and I freeze several - to last me a while. But like I said I needed to make bread for friends. This is the Raisin/Walnut bread that I love so much! I hope my friends love it as much as I do!! 

Summers here in Texas are hot - but if I start my bread in the mornings then I can get the bread made before it gets too hot. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make to have fresh baked bread! During our really hot time periods - I have just put off making bread till the next week. 

Anyway that is just one of the ways I am keeping myself busy and out of trouble. How about you? 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, raisin walnut bread sounds yummy! I am picking up flour tomorrow. Might have to make me some!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity