Monday, November 13, 2017

Wanna Free Book?

These are two books that I have come across lately that are awesome books!
I have finished reading "I Will Give You Rest" and it was very good.
 
I have now started reading "After God's Heart" and it is excellent as well. This book would be a good book to do as a book club - because at the end of each chapter there is a study guide to prompt a discussion.  
If either or both of these books are books you would be interested in reading - just send an email with your address to : talia72288@gmail.com and I will send you the books.
 
They have blessed my heart and I would like to pass the blessing along to you. :O)
 

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)