Tuesday, November 21, 2017

An Extra Blessing Added

Several years ago I discovered Danskin exercise pants - the ones that have pockets! I like wearing these when I do my workouts at home. I love having the pockets so I can keep my phone on me and get credit for the movements on my health app. on my phone.

The only problem is that since I have lost weight my exercise pants are too big. I have been wearing them, but I have to pull them way up and do my best to tie them tight enough to hold them up. So I have been on the lookout for a smaller pair for a few months. I have a pair of them in capris that fit great but I knew going into the cooler months I would need a pair of pants.

One of the problems with shopping in thrift stores is that when you are looking for specific items you have to be patient. Sometimes it takes a while. But the reward of patience is when you find what you are looking for and you are able to get it for a much lower price then retail.

My plan had been when I got done with my oncology appointment, I would hit up several thrift stores up in that area. Well since I wasn't feeling good- I chose a small store closest to my Dr's office to visit. And it turned out to be my lucky day!! I found a dark gray pair of Danskin exercise pants with pockets!! I was so thankful that I found them. And I also found this beautiful top that you can see in the photo:
As the time rolled on by I felt worse and worse and decided it would be best for me to go on home to rest. Which was a good decision because I ended up feeling lousy and running a fever most of the afternoon.

Ever since I have started looking for specific items- it has given me more of a chance to be grateful. I can better recognize the blessing that God provided a need. And that is just an extra blessing that is added!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)