Thursday, November 16, 2017

Looking for Specific Items

Several months ago my sister told me of a blogger who had found an army jacket or utility jacket(not sure exactly what they are called) at a thrift store for one dollar!! What?! Well I didn't hold onto unrealistic idea's that I would find that good of a deal, but I did decide to start looking for a jacket like it for myself.

I had already noticed the jackets every where. People around me wearing them, people on commercials and on tv shows wearing this awesome jacket. I think this is a style jacket that is kind of like a classic like denim jackets. And whether they are in fashion at a particular time or not - they can be a persons style. So really they don't go out of style - if it is your style.
 
Anyway so any time I made it to a thrift store or goodwill - I would check out there jacket section.
And lo and behold I found one at a little whole in the wall thrift store in a town nearby!!! And the best part - is that it is black! I love the army green ones! I love that color, but truthfully this black one will be more practical for me. Now if I find an army green one for a good deal - I would probably still buy it, but I am perfectly content with my great find!
 
No - I didn't get it for a dollar. But I did get it for $3.00 - which in my opinion is a great deal!! :O)
 
What great deals have you found lately? I would love to hear about them?

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2