Friday, November 17, 2017

Hello .....

So a little update. Last week end I got sick, by Monday I went to the Dr and was put on antibiotics. On Wed I had to go see the oncologist. She said everything looked good - it will be several days before I get lab results back. I am still not feeling good. This is a tough bug that I have.

I have several blog posts that I have written up I just have not had a chance to get on the computer to get them typed up. I am hoping to get a chance to do that later today.

Our son gets his daughter this evening for the week. And I will be taking care of her. So I will be quite busy. I just wanted to let you all know that just in case I am not able to get the blog posts typed up that I have ready to go. If I don't get to them later- I will get them written up and posted as soon as I can. But I just have a lot of things going on plus not feeling good is making it harder for me to get things done.

I hope you all are doing well. Take care. Hope to check  back in later. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa :-) Hope you are feeling better.
    I sent the books off today, should get there tomorrow, and I emailed you the tracking number.. Little extra something in there for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! I am slowly getting better, thankfully. Lisa :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision