Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Being at the Right Place and the Right Time!

I was going to title this post - "Some Teacher's Are Dumb" but I didn't want to insult anyone - who may not take the time to read the post and see what it was really about.
 
So last week I went to a local Goodwill store. And after I looked through clothes and did not find anything, I decided to look through the rows of other stuff. Well I just happened to be at the right place and the right time. A worker placed the following on the shelf right in front of where I was looking!!!!
I quickly noticed that this was a piece of Tupperware. Now some people call any plastic storage container - "Tupperware" but that is not what I am talking about here I am talking about the real Tupperware which, by the way, I love!!
 
I picked it up and looked at the price tag...$1.99 - just the Tupperware container was worth way more than that - then I noticed it had stuff inside. This looked as if it were a gift from a student to a teacher - with a lot of goodies inside! 
Highlighters, pens, markers, red pencils, a pencil, stickers, post it note pad, and candy - only problem - this apparently just sat around for a long time because the candy was not good. Oh well. I didn't need the candy anyway. I was so thrilled with my great deal!!
 
I was almost as excited for this good deal as another great deal I have found recently, but I don't have time to tell you about it- you will have to come back later for that post. See ya soon!! :O)
 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories