Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Be Thankful...Not just in November but all year round

If you are on Facebook then you know that many times people use the month of November to share what they are thankful for each day. In the past I have even participated in this practice.

I think it is very important for us to be thankful, but I don't think it should be limited to a month out of the year. I do think that this practice on Facebook helps get us into the mindset of being thankful and looking around to see what we are thankful for. And maybe once the month of November is done we will be in a habit of looking for blessings in our lives.

 
It is the will of God for us to give thanks!  


Did you notice in verse 2 it says that people will be ungrateful in the list talking about the last days?

When we are going through hard times and we choose to continue to praise God - this is called a sacrifice of praise- and we are called to "continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God"!


The Bible says in Psalms that the LORD daily loadeth us with benefits! Every day there are blessing - some days it may be harder than others for us to find them - but if we look we will find them!

I think this week - the week of Thanksgiving would be a great time for us to take a little extra time to see how we can be more grateful throughout the entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)