Thursday, November 9, 2017

God Has A Plan

"When everything around me seems to fall apart, I need to remember that God has a plan. Nothing takes Him by surprise; He is never early or late; nothing escapes His notice or is above His head. He has a plan and possesses the power to execute it! That's good news, isn't is? He usually doesn't reveal His whole plan to us, though; only the next step we need to take. But He knows the full plan, and we can trust Him with it." pg. 12-13
 
a great quote from the book I just started reading this week.
It is a great book by Elizabeth Viera Talbot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)