Sunday, November 5, 2017

Are you ready for another summer day?

Are you ready for another summer day? Well I need to be since that is what it looks like for those of us in Texas. In fact, we have set the record for the highest temps for 2 days so far this November. Thursday was one of those days. We hit 90 degrees! Then Friday came along and even though the weather people said it would get to the high 70's we probably barely high 70 degrees- it was an awesome day. But Texas weather being bipolar- lol- we hit a high of 90 again on Sabbath breaking yet another record for November. And guess what? We are set to possibly break yet another record today.

Weather like this makes it difficult to know how to dress each day. Or causes a person to have to change clothes later in the day to weather appropriate clothes. By this time of year many people have put their summer clothes away- you know since it is fall. But I have done my normal for this time of year. I have divided my summer clothes into two groups - favorites and less favorites. Favorites get to stay in the closet for now. While the less favorite clothes are packed into a tote.

It looks like we have a several more above fall like weather days and then we may get another taste of fall for a while. In Texas you really never know. The weather has a way of surprising us some times.

How is the weather where you are?

1 comment:

  1. Same thing is happening here--just not quite as hot as Texas. But we are having very warm and humid days in the 80's, and I read even 20 degrees above average for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)