Monday, November 20, 2017

Useless....I think not

Last week I saw the following on Facebook and wanted to share it here - just in case there was someone here who needed to heart his. I think that many of us have struggled with the feelings of being useless. If you have felt that way - read the following and I hope you are blessed and have a renew hope of how valuable you are in God's plans! You may not always recognize the value because we live in a sinful world - one in which the world's values are much different than what God sees as valuable. Don't be discouraged. God has plans for you and your live. Allow Him to guide you. :O)

Continue On
By:  Roy Lessin

A woman once fretted over the
usefulness of her life.  She feared she was
wasting her potential being a devoted wife and
mother.  She wondered if the time and
energy she invested in her husband and
children would make a difference.

At times she got discouraged because so
much of what she did seemed to go unnoticed
and unappreciated.  "Is it worth it?" she often
wondered.  "Is there something better that
I could be doing with my time?"

It was during one of these moments of
questioning that she heard the still small voice
of her Heavenly Father speak to her heart.
"You are a wife and mother because that is
what I have called you to be.  Much of what
you do is hidden from the public eye.  But I
notice.  Most of what you give is done without
remuneration.  But I am your reward.

Your husband cannot be the man
I have called him to be without your support.
Your influence on him is greater than you
think and more powerful than you
will ever know.  I bless him through your service
and honor him through your love. 
Your children are precious to Me.  Even more
precious than they are to you.  I have
entrusted them to your care to raise for Me.
What you invest in them is an offering to Me.

You may never be in the public spotlight.
But your obedience shines as a bright light
before Me.  Continue on.  Remember
you are My servant.  Do all to please Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)