Monday, November 6, 2017

I think Fall has arrived!

Since I had to be out of my house by 6:45am on Monday morning - I had picked out an outfit the night before. I had thought that it would be cooler when I got up and had picked out a short sleeved top. When I went out to take care of my chickens I realized it wasn't so cool and decided on a sleeveless top instead. Several hours later it was cooler than it had been at 6:30am - but still very comfortable in my sleeveless top and capris.

My granddaughter(who had the day off and so we had her and extra day - we did not find out till Sunday afternoon~ bonus!) and I spent a couple of hours at the park. The weather was just perfect for time spent there! :O)

This week end we went on a little adventure at the park - turns out my granddaughter loves checking out tunnels - just like I did! :O)

She loves the little bridge as well! :O)

We checked out gopher mounds - trying to guess  which were gopher mounds and which were ant piles. We saw a mound of red ants - they are larger ants - that I think eat fire ants(not certain about that) and we saw a little path through the grass that they took to hunt for food. It was fun following the path.
 
The windows are opened and we are enjoying the breeze and cooler air. I looked at my weather app and noticed that it looks like Fall may have finally arrived here in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories