Monday, October 16, 2017

So this past weekend my husband and I went camping. And of course I came back with several posts written in my spiral- that I need to get typed up. I just don't have time right now. I'm hoping to get on my desk top and get them typed up.

I also have a post the type up about how to cook beans in a way to help eliminate the gassiness of them. So check back soon. In the meantime ~ it is a gorgeous 69 degree day today , which I am loving. My walk was very enjoyable! I need to get off of here because I need to go get some groceries- I am in need of fresh produce!  See ya soon! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking