Sunday, October 15, 2017

All Things Work Together

And one day soon, when our blurred perception shall be transformed into heavenly vision, we will be able to look back on the heartaches, the disappointments, the trials, and the dark valleys of life, and seeing the past in a different light, we would not want to have been led in any other way than that through which God has led us. The whole universe will then pulsate in eternal and perfect harmony. "For we know that all things work together for good to them that love God." (Romans 8:28)
~ Fordyce W. Detamore -

 quote found in the book "My Favorite Bible Text" written in 1946 by many different contributors. Great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking