Thursday, October 5, 2017

Bringing New Life To Old Clothes

This week I discovered an awesome tool. And before I tell you about it I need to say - No I did not get this free. And No I did not get asked to write about it. All this post is just about me finding something that I think can be a very handy tool and can help extend the life of our clothing and I wanted to share this information with you just in case you had never thought of using this.

So if I remember correctly I saw just a bit of a commercial for this tool and thought I would look it up. I typed in Pill Shaver on the search bar on Amazon. I did this because we have a Prime account with Amazon and get free shipping on select items. I checked out several and I decided to get this one. It was only $12.99.
As soon as I got it I began to use it on a favorite summer top that had gotten a lot of pills on it and was not looking very good any more. In fact, I had not wanted to wear it as much because it was looking old. I began to work and this is what I ended up getting - oh plus a little more lint from the top.

And to think I hadn't even charged it good. So once it charges I figure it will even do a better job.
It is easy to use and really makes a difference in how your clothing looks. If you have pills on your clothes and it is making them not as attractive - you may want to look into getting one of these handy gadgets for yourself! I wish I had have known about them years ago. I thinking of all the things I have gotten rid of because they were looking old with all the pills - now I can just get my dandy little tool out and let it do its magic. :O)
 
Any pointers or tips on how to take better care of our clothes? I would love to hear about them in the comments. Thanks :O)
 

3 comments:

  1. I tried one on a sweater of mine and it did not work so well, I am going to order this one and try it. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not used this on a sweater because I don't really wear very many sweaters but it seems to do a pretty good job on the other things I have idea it on. :)

      Delete
    2. cool I will give it a try. ty

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories