Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Doing Things I Don't Usually Have To Do....

Well over the last couple of weeks I have had to do a few things that I usually don't have to do and don't really like to do. Things that my husband usually takes care of. I have really missed him. He has been gone 2 1/2 weeks now. The good news is that he should be coming home on Friday!

Several months ago, the guy that takes care of our special septic system told us that we were going to need to get it pumped. This is something that has to be done every 3-5 years depending on usage. Well since it costs a pretty penny to have done - we put it off. Well last week end it was clear that it needed to be taken care of as soon as possible - contents of toilet would not go down..... That was Sunday. So Monday morning - I called the company and was able to get an appointment for that afternoon. They came out and took care of that. Come to find out not only was septic tank full- but the pipe from our house out to the septic system had roots growing in the pipe - so would I like them to roto-rooter it? It will be 145.00 extra. I agreed. Total bill 560.00! Thankful to have that taken care of - well sort of. Because apparently we will have to replace the pipe or we will continue to have roots in the pipe. That is the major thing that I had to take care of that I don't usually do. The other things not quite so major- thankfully.

Sorry I have not posted very much. I have honestly been down and discouraged. The results from the blood work and the snail speed of my progress to get to my goal has me discouraged. I have been working hard and trying to make good choices and I don't understand why I am not seeing more progress. I have 13 more pounds to get to my goal and at this rate it might take me the entire 2 years and a month that I have left till I reach the 50 years old mark of my goal of losing 50 pounds by 50 years old. Surely I can lose 6 pounds a year... how slowly the scales is moving ...I do wonder sometimes.

I have a great post that I need to get written up about "bringing new life to your clothes" but right now I really need to get off of here and get my supper fixed - I have not eaten good today - and I can sure tell. So I need a good healthy supper. Hope you all are doing well. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories