Friday, October 20, 2017

Adding to My Journal

During my recent camping trip I used the time, when my husband was fishing and I wasn't in the mood to sit at the dock, to add to my health and wellness book.

Several years ago, I was so lucky to be able to attend a health seminar called "New Steps~ Living Healthy- Living Well." During this seminar, I got a good amount of h and outs and I took some notes as well. So I've been going through these papers and copying all the important and helpful information into my Health and Wellness Journal.

I was thrilled with all the valuable information I was able to transfer to my journal.

It is so much easier to reference the information in my journal, instead of having to pull a file folder out and go through all sorts of handouts. The really cool thing is that I will be able to review the information more often with it being in my journal.

The older we get, the easier it is for us to forget stuff. So it is a great idea to gather the information together where it is easily referenced. Maybe you might want to try gathering your information in one area. You will be happy you did. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking