Tuesday, February 14, 2017

50 by 50 update

So last you heard I was going through a plateau. And boy was it a long plateau. It lasted a whole 2 months. Two month to the day in fact.

So a couple of weeks ago I decided that I needed to kick it up a notch. I shared about that. I have tried to get more exercise time in. Adding in doing some hand weights at least 2 times a week. Doing some aerobic exercise along with walking and weights. So doubled what I was doing from before. It took 2 weeks to see the results of all this extra work but I have lost weight again! When I weighed in this last week end I had lost 3 pounds!! So I have lost a total of 30 pounds!! 20 more to go.

With all the exercising a pair of jeans that I had that were a bit tight several weeks ago are not more comfortable to wear- I love it when that happens. It feels good to know that something that didn't fit you a couple of months ago - now fits you! I look forward to seeing what will fit me once I lose the next 20 pounds.

If you have not set a goal of weight lose or to get healthier or what ever God leads you to set a goal for - then you might be missing out. Had I not set a goal to lose 50 pounds - I think that the last two months would have discouraged me. I think I would have just felt like - well I guess this is the weight I am suppose to be at and I would have given up. But by making my goal and feeling like God has led me to setting this goal - I was able to stick with it even when I was not getting results. Setting goals and seeing the progress is really great. It gives to good reasons to resist the temptations when they come along.

I challenge you - pray and ask God if there are goals He would like you to set. If so, for Him to reveal them to you. And I pray that your heart will be open to where He leads. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Yea for making it through the plateau! I am proud of your hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)