Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Wonderful Resource

This week someone shared with me an awesome resource and I just have to share it with you all. This is something that you can go to on your computer or you can download the app onto your smart phone. It is called Audioverse! First of all, If you click onto the link - it will take you to the English version - but if you will go to Google and just type in Audioverse - and click into the site that way - it will begin with giving you the option of picking another language.

On this site are some wonderful resource to help you along your journey to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. I hope you will check it out. I have downloaded it onto my phone and I look forward to having a chance to listen to a sermon.

You can even listen to the Bible- you can type in where you want to start. There is a way to look up different topics as well. May this resource help you along your walk with Jesus. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking