Sunday, February 19, 2017

Refreshing to the Soul

Sabbath was a beautiful day here in Texas! Our temps were actually in the lower 80's with the sunshine out! We got to spend the day at campground about 45 minutes from home. My husband spent the week end with our churches youth group. I took one of my sons and his daughter and we spent the day. My son and granddaughter ended up staying the night. We got to hike and explore and enjoy a campfire. We roasted hot dogs on the fire for lunch and then we cooked corn on the cob and baked potatoes for supper. Desert was marshmallows' roasted over the open fire- yummy!!

It was refreshing to the soul. There was a gorgeous sunset - with the prettiest deep pink section in the sky but by the time I got to a great spot to take a photo the deep pink had disappeared. Here are the photos I got though.

This week looks like a very busy week for me.
On Monday my granddaughter is out of school so I will be taking care of her that day and will have to take her back to her Mommy - a 45 minute drive from here.
There is a Dr appointment for my husband, an appointment to get my hair cut, an early more court appointment(please keep this in your prayers- thanks), a seminar meeting on Depression for me to go to and so much more.
 
I have had "clean carpets" on my "to do" list for a month or so now and keep putting it off because I haven't had time. So maybe just maybe I can finally get that done this week.

I also need to put my Block of the Month together in the next week or so. It is a gorgeous one this month - I might take photos through the process and share with you all a little step by step of putting it together.
 
I will post as I can this week. Please bear with me. 
Thanks so much! :O)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)