Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Working Towards a More Manageable Life...Step 3

Step 3
 
"Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him."
 
I am so glad that we have the love letter from God - the Bible- that we are able to read so that we are able to know Him better and better as we study His Word.
 
 
28But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, who owed him a hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me what you owe.
29And his fellow servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay you all.
30And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Matthew 18:28-30
 
 
  21From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. 22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, “God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You.” 23But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”
      24Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. 25“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26“For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul
Matthew 16:21-26
 
8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9
 
 
1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not lack.
2He makes me to lie down in green pastures: he leads me beside the still waters.
3He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23
 
1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
         Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
         My God, in whom I trust!”
3For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper
         And from the deadly pestilence.
4He will cover you with His pinions,
         And under His wings you may seek refuge;
         His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
Psalm 91:1-4
 
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.
6In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
 
 
*Please remember that these lists verses is not a totally complete list - it is just a list of some basic verses that go with each step. There are many more gems in the Bible. If you have a reference Bible - you could look up these verses and then see what verses that the references refer you to - to do an even more in depth study. May God bless you as you study the Bible. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2