Sunday, January 15, 2017

A Problem With Static?

A Problem With Static?

 
The winter weather can play havoc with our skin and hair. This year I have really noticed the damage done to my hair and the frizziness that this weather causes.
 
I decided to ask my sister in law, who has had cosmetology training, and ask her the best things to do for the frizzies. She gave me several suggestions.
 
First of all, she said to use moisturizing conditioner.
 
Another suggestion she mentions was to spray my brushes with Static Cling - the spray for clothes. Lucky for me, I already had a bottle. I had never hear this idea before. Have you?
  The last suggestion is quite ingenious. She said to use a dryer sheet. To rub it on your hair. The great thing about this is you can keep one in your purse and carry it with you.
 
Another thing I have tried is using a Pantene product. I had been looking for a leave-in conditioner and this was the closest thing that I could find:
I think that it has helped.
 
 
I am hoping between these ideas that I can get my hair under control. It's basically just the longer layer in the back that is giving me the problems. I guess wearing coats and bring my hair out from under the coats may be causing the problem. I may try to wash the coat with fabric softener and dryer sheet and hopefully that can help as well.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)