Sunday, January 22, 2017

It's a Favorite

Today I wanted to share a favorite. This is not a new favorite, I have enjoyed Parkay Spray butter for quite some time now. This something great to use when you want the flavor of butter but not the fat of butter on your food. It's amazing what a few sprays of this will do to a piece of toast or a baked potato.
 
I realize that it is a processed food and might have some chemicals and ingredients that are not the best for me- but this is one way for me to try to lower the fat content in my diet. A high fat diet does more harm than most people realize.

I hope you get a chance to try this something. If you can not find this brand, maybe you can find another spray butter. Good luck! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking