Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Just checking in...

I have shared this photo of our Dewie(gray) and Stewie(black) before, but wanted to share it to ask for prayers. Dewie is not doing good. He has not eaten his treats for at least the last few days. And has not eaten for at least 2 days. He is not acting like himself. He usually sleeps with me but has not for the last few days. And his eyes are dilated. I am very worried about him. I think that we will be loosing him soon. Please pray that he is not in very much pain. It's so sad that it has to be this month - while we have Hailee. It will be hard on her to lose a kitty and hard for me to try to be strong around her.
Next I wanted to show you a great photo that I got of "Feathers" yesterday.

This is my husbands favorite chicken! It's the freebie that we got when we ordered our chickens because we did not order like this.
 
It's not just the bird's that enjoy our birdbath!
SweetPea has enjoyed playing in the water - mixing the water with dirt!
We spend several hours outside yesterday. 
OK and since I am catching you all up on what is going on around here - I will share of our 4th of July "fun."
My Mother in law ended up having to go to the ER and was admitted into the hospital. She may get out tomorrow if her infection has cleared up some by then. We won't find out till tomorrow morning - after they check out the site to see if the infection has gone down.
 
I am being kept busy. I am disappointed because I am not being able to walk like I was. I am trying to at least get out and walk Sunday mornings. And then other days - I am trying to get more exercise/movement in - like taking the granddaughter to the park, and when we play out side. But I am disappointed that my schedule does not give me enough time for a walk - I wish I had a treadmill because if I did I could get a quick walk in that way. But the exercise machine that I got - I am not able to fully get benefits from it because it is really made for someone who is in much better shape than I am in. So I am seriously thinking of selling it and trying to find a treadmill for me to use. But I am going to wait until after July to sell it because my granddaughter likes to use it. And I would hate to take away a chance for her to use up some of her energy.
 
Anyway that gives you a brief glimpse into what is going on around here. So far we have not hit the triple digit mark and I am hoping that we will get a reprieve and not hit it at all - which would be like a miracle for us here in Texas. But I am truly hoping that we don't get very many triple digit days. We have been having temps in the 90's. So it is quite warm still.
What's the weather where you are?
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I hope your cat isn't in a lot of pain, and I will keep that intention in my prayers.
    I'm sorry about your MIL! That's terrible...I hope she is better soon and can get back home.
    You are such a good grandma. You take such good care of your granddaughter!
    Nice to see you again :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying over all of these needs, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your kitty, your mother in law, and for YOU, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do have a lot going on! Prayers for you. :) I made a good discovery recently. There are free workout videos at faithfulworkouts.com, and there's something for everyone, from beginner to advanced. You don't even need equipment. I've enjoyed some of the easy 10-minute ones that give me a little exercise when I can't get outside for a walk. Some are cardio/walking type videos, and some are strength training, but there are a lot of them, and you can just sort the list by the type of exercise or the fitness level.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)