Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I'd Lost Hope

Studying Ephesians 3:14-21 was just what I needed to read. I had lost hope and because of that I began to question if God really loved me.

Why had I lost hope? Well the short story is this: In December I had a surgery to repair a problem I had and it was not successful. And this really discouraged me. Honestly I have struggled with this since then.

Every time I tried to take photos of myself to show the progress with my hair I was reminded of the struggle. I noticed the stress on my face, in my smile or the lack of and the sparkle in my eyes were gone. I had lost hope. And I was questioning if God really loved me.

My heart was thrilled as I studied the last half of Ephesians 3. I, not only came to a better understanding of God's love for each and everyone of us, but I learned that faith is a big key in understanding that love. And also in the Christians life - Hope, Faith and Love are paramount. The more you understand about one of these, the better you understand the others. They are linked together and help build your understanding of each item individually. I challenge you to also do some studying and see what you find out. You will be glad you did. :o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories