Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hope Renewed..

Although my problem was not solved by the surgery I now realize that God is still in control and if it is His will He is quite capable of totally restoring me in this area. This is something I have prayed about and continues to be on my long term prayer list.

A week or two ago, I was talking with my husband about how discouraged I was about the fact that God had not healed me. He said, "Are you still alive?" I said, "Well Yes!" He said, "then God could still heal you, And if He doesn't heal you this side of heaven He will totally restore you to perfect health at His Second Coming!" And he was right! This conversation helped but did not get me out of the funk I was in. It took opening my Bible and digging deeper in the Word of God- in order to better understand the meaning. That is when my hope was restored! As I studied I better understood the importance of faith to believing that God loves us. The adversary wants us to think poorly of God and not to believe how much we are loved. If he convinces us of this - he has won the battle. We need to have faith and believe that God loves us. He has given us more than enough proof of that love. All we need to do is to look to the cross to see what Love did for us! Tomorrow I have something great on this subject to share. I look forward to sharing it with you. Hope you are all well. And remember even if you don't feel God's love - it does not mean that it's not there. We can not depend on our feeling to always prove what is real or not. God's love is guaranteed - just read this one verse in the Bible if you have any questions about His love for you:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
 that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories