Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Big Connection with These 3 Words

Since I am taking care of my granddaughter this month and I have to be at my sons home by about 7am I have not had as much time for my devotionals as I'd really like, but yesterday morning I was happy to have a chance to really study my Bible. This is one thing that I really miss during the month of July. Anyway so I was studying Ephesians 3:14-21. As I studied this passage in the Bible and all the Bible references, I began to truly understand the strong link of these three words.


Faith   Hope   Love

There is such a strong connection with these words and their meanings, especially to us as Christians.
 
"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13
 
Why don't you check it out for yourself and see what you find. And if you have any insights I would love for you to share them with me. I have more thoughts on this passage but my time to Blog is so short so I'll have to share more another time. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)