Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where Do You Put Your Trust?

While studying my Bible lately I came across a great lesson. And I wanted to share it with you.


5 Thus says the Lord: "Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord. 6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, In a salt land which is not inhabited.
Jeremiah 17:5-6
 
 
 
7 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord. 8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.   
Jeremiah 17:7-8 
 
Psalms 1 also has a great comparison between the two.
 
We all have a choice to make - Will we put our trust in man or will we choose to trust God?
That is the question.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful day! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)