Monday, June 17, 2013

Choose Wisely


"I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and every other person in the world there is no possible term of comparison, Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creation of our genius? Upon force.
Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him" Napoleon Bonaparte
 
Wow! The message in this quote is so powerful. And it goes to show just one more way in which God's ways are not the ways of the world. The world uses force but God does not force anyone to love Him or to serve Him - we all have free will and it is up to us.
 We can chose life or we can chose death
 it's up to us.
 
It's an important choice
choose wisely.
*****************************************
We are getting a nice rain shower right now- I am so thankful to God for a nice rainy morning here in the month of June! A little reprieve from the hot and humid weather we have been having.
When I woke up at 6 this morning it was 78 degrees - with this rain shower our temperatures have dropped to 69 degrees so I opened up the house and am enjoying the cooler weather and the sound of the rain.  
 
It was a busy week end at our house. My son had his daughter and it's always a busy week end when he has her. But it is a good kind of busy.
I have a wonderful story of how God blesses us abundantly more than we could even imagine. So be sure and keep an eye out for that post. :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking