Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Reading Corner

Today I wanted to share the book that I am reading. It is an excellent book written by Timothy R. Jennings. The name of the book is "The God-Shaped Brain- How Changing Your View of God Transforms Your Life."
 
Because of the adversary spoken of in 1 Peter 5:8 - is always roaming about like a lion and seeking to devour he is always trying to skew our understanding of who God is and what He is like, because of this many of us have a distorted idea of who God really is. And these lies that we have come to believe really do change the way our brains work. When we are able to come to a better understanding of who God really is - our brains begin to heal and function more in the way that God created us to be.


Where I got this book and this photo-at Amazon. If you would like to check out more about this book - click on Amazon. And No- I was not asked to do this review and No- I do not benefit at all for you clicking over to Amazon. I just wanted to give you a chance to check this book out. It is a great book and worth the read!

If you click on "Amazon" above - you will be taken to the page that tells about this book and you can actually check out a good amount of this book - before you even buy it. Trust me it is worth checking out.

God is a God of Love and when we understand who He really is we are able to love more fully as a result. I hope that this blesses you as much as it blessed me. God bless.
*************************************************************************
(Again this is the second post for today - don't miss the poem I posted earlier - It give you a lot to think about - it did me.)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories